A great Downtown starts with great people. We have an opportunity for a very talented, highly organized, get it done kind of person to join the Prince Albert Downtown Business Improvement District.
If you are friendly, compassionate, and have a desire to make a difference you may have what it takes to be a part of our team.
Duties and responsibilities
- Serve the Downtown community by creating a positive environment
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Oversee the organizations website, mobile and digital media platforms, reports, brochures, and related pieces.
- Assist the Executive Director with daily schedules, including calendar management, written correspondence, agenda development, meeting/program planning, etc.
- Handle incoming emails, respond to inquiries
- Grant and application writing
- Assist with the organization and execution of community events: Street Fair, Summer on the Square, Art Walk, Santa Claus Parade, Crokicurl
- Assist in managing a multi-business facility
Qualifications and Requirements
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Social Media skills- knowledge of planning and executing Facebook and Instagram campaigns
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask
- High energy
- Demonstrated ability to lead, plan, organize, problem solve and consistently make responsibly sound decisions
- Willingness to learn and think outside the box
To be successful in this role, you should be flexible, adept at handling fluctuating workloads, and receptive to the needs of an extremely busy individual.
This position will be a flexible schedule. which can be discussed at interview.
Thank you for applying, only those selected for an interview will be contacted by: May 22, 2019.
Please email your resume in pdf format to: firstname.lastname@example.org